Wednesday, February 22, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - Charlie Party Cow

Howdy -


Still Partying at High Hopes Stamps this month! This new Party Time Release is just so much fun! This week I colored up "Charlie Party Cow" ... now who doesn't love a dancing cow with balloons?


I went with a little different color combo on this one. With a card stock from Core'dinations that I sanded to show the turquoise core, then matched up with older My Minds Eye papers that have lots of glitter to them. I inked the edges of the papers with Rangers walnut distress ink and then sewed the layers together. The sentiment is also from High Hopes new release "It's Party Time" I just love that you can color the sentiment's letters to match the image!

My Copic colors used -


Now you just have to pop over to the High Hopes Stamps website HERE  and see all the new fun. And then for lots of inspiration you can jump on over to the High Hopes Stamps Blog HERE for all the pretty DT cards to look at!

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day!
HUGS and

2 comments:

Soaring Eagle said...

Super cute, I love it

Lena said...

Lovely card. So happy, bright and fun. Beautiful colouring! Love it.
Have a wonderful day. Hugs ~ Lena