Thursday, May 18, 2017

Whimsy Stamps May Release - Sand Pail Creatures

Howdy-

New Release time at Whimsy Stamps!!! This May Release has more wonderful new things as it all Whimsy Stamps products are!

For my first card I went for a fun childs or guy card. I just love the new "Sand Pail Creatures" by Krista Heij-Barber.


Now when I first started this card I was going pastels beachy... and some how things just ended up going bold and totally different! I think for starts I found my pencils... so I did a bit of Copics and then added more bold texture with my pencils. When the image went bold I guess the papers did as well. Red White and Black.. with a bit of table cloth looking pattern paper from Paper Studio. I sewed all the layers down and found a fun Birthday Sentiment from Whimsy Stamps Clear collections, "Happy Birthday to You final" Love this set! One of those must haves! for sure!

And then I just had to add lots of those Whimsy Stamps Enamel Dots! Adore those!

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic and Pencils used -


Now you must hurry... see all the new Whimsy Stamps Release! HERE 

Have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

Bright and bold = beautiful. Love the colours you have used along with the table cloth!! Hugs Mrs A.