Thursday, July 6, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Friendship Garden Sentiments

Howdy -

This week for Whimsy Stamps I was just dying to color up one of the new Digital Images. Have you seen Whimsy Stamps Digital Products? OH MY... papers that are so yummy and images that have you coloring in just no time!

This month there are a few new sets from Tracy Wray that just screamed to me! I was so excited to print them and color them. This is from the new Friendship Garden Sentiments collection. Three amazing images and FOUR beautiful sentiments to work with them!

Here is my first card with this collection... I know I will have many more in the future!


I colored the image with my Copics and then enhanced with a few pencils. (colors below)  I die cut the image with a circle and then shadowed it with the Whimsy Stamps Shapeology "Doodled Doily die" Love this die with those little hearts in the doily. The papers are from Prima's Tales of You and Me collection. The sentiment is part of the collection. I inked the edges of the pattern paper, the circle image and the sentiment and sewed down my layers.

Then to match up with the image I die cut two leaf dies and added lots of mulberry roses. I added darker coloring to the centers of each rose with my Copics to match them up with the roses in the image.

Inside more of the same papers.


Copics used -


You just have to take a stroll through Whimsy Stamps Digital items... click HERE to do that!

Have a wonderful blessed day -
HUGS and

No comments: