Friday, July 14, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Heartfelt Sympathy

Howdy -

This week I needed a Sympathy card for some very sweet friends. And I realized that the new stamp set from Whimsy Stamps "Paws to Remember"


Now this set is wonderful for those with pets that have crossed over the rainbow bridge, but it is also a wonderful set for some simply beautiful sympathetic card. I used the tree, and colored with my Copics (colors below) and then added some shading with my pencils. I inked the edges with Rangers Distress ink and layered with some papers from Paper Studios. I also added a the Whimsy Stamps die "Doodled Doily" die.  I inked the edges of this as well. All the layers are sewn together. Then for the sentiment I used the Whimsy Stamps Word die set "Heartfelt Sympathy"  Then a few dots of Viva Decor Cream Pearl Pen.

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


This is a beautiful set and I think I will be using it more in the future it is such a pretty set.

Have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and

2 comments:

BethW said...

Beautiful card. I really like the dies and the stamps. I frequently have need for pet sympathy cards-this is perfect.

Debbie Davis said...

Absolutely beautiful card and coloring...perfect use of this stamp set!