Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - October Release - Dancing in the Snow

Howdy -

Have you been watching all the new releases at the Whimsy Stamps Blog? Such a fun release so many wonderful winter images. Today I am sharing "Dancing in the Snow" by Krista Heij-Barber.


Isn't he a cute little penguin? I colored with my Copics (colors below) and for some fluffy fun I added Marvy Snow Marker and heated it up so it would puff up. this stuff is so fun! My papers are from Paper Studios Christmas collection. I sewed down the layers on a white card stock. Then I used Whimsy Die words for my sentiment "Magical" and "Wishes" are both from the Birthday Wishes set.

Simple card but I love how the penguin is front and center and fills the card.

Copic colors used -


There is so much fun at the Whimsy Stamps store! Pop over HERE

Have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and-

No comments: