Monday, January 1, 2018

High Hopes Stamps - Birthday Quick Card

Howdy -

Happy New Year!!! And with a new year a new month there is a new challenge at the High Hopes Stamps blog HERE. And for this challenge it is an anything goes... for me I found the image "Birthday Quick Card" stamp. An older stamp that is perfect for those cards you need quick. 



Love this image - can make it girlie or for that guy in your life. I colored up to match my scraps of pattern paper. Copic colors used below - then I sewed down all the layers with zig zag and straight stitch. Then for just a quick little embellishment I added some dot of Snow paint.

Copic colors used -

I will be back later with a second post today.

Have a safe blessed new years day-
HUGS and



3 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

Love the bright colours and that you used snow paint for the embellishments - so fun!!!

Cheri Burry said...

Very sweet Birthday card and love your stitching around it!!

Sue said...

A nice Birthday Card that can be used for either. Love the bright colours and the embellishments.