Saturday, February 3, 2018

Animal Crackers - Photo Bomb

Howdy -

They say the hardest ones to photograph, is animals and babies.  Well I say YEP with the animals some days it just takes forever to get just one decent photo.... Other days.. Well PHOTO BOMB!

Black Jack is fabulous at Photo Bombs!


When Black Jack approaches for his scratches there is a 50/50 shot at what end you will get.  I guess I won today and got the front end! Really close but the front! 

I backed up quick and snapped before he approached again....
 

Love getting photos of the chickens... they have such amazing details and colors.


And getting a clear photo is a challenge!

Don't bother me Mom I am tracking something... 


 He was so serious. Didn't even have a second to look at me for a photo... very serious.

Oh... Libbie......


Now Hubby knows the rule... keep things out of Libbie's normal paths. She doesn't see well at all now. One of Hubby's hay carts got left in her path, now normally that would be a horrible thing. There will be a bang, and there was... but then she just ducked down and went on under it. Then she realized that it was the perfect height to scratch that one spot she hasn't been able to reach... Oh it was really that perfect spot!!

And to end today how about just a simple grin...


Thelma has a perfect little grin don't you think? Such a sweet heart...

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed weekend  -
HUGS and

3 comments:

Carol Dee said...

I try every Christmas to get a good photo of Hubby's dog. Such a challenge. Always a blur or UP CLOSE! Thelma has the sweetest smile. She sure is pretty, too.

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

I'm in agreement about the difficulty in taking animal pics. I have two Labs, and they have a sixth sense that they can tell when I pick up my phone to take a picture. How they can tell a difference between that and when I grab my phone to check mail, texts, etc., I have no idea, but they do! I love, love, love the two shots of Black Jack, and I smile everytime you tell tell the story of how he sometimes backs in for lovin'. My yellow Lab is similar but but as obvious! :-)

Ginger Shaw said...

I must take dozens of photos of my little dog Pepa and only get a few good ones.She knows when I want to take her photo and won’t look at me, Love your photos of your babies.