Thursday, February 1, 2018

High Hopes Stamps - Spring is in the Air

Howdy -

New challenge today at High Hopes Stamps Blog... HERE and for my card I had more fun with another Spring card - "Spring is in the Air"


Fun image and sentiment in one. I found a piece of My Minds Eye paper and colored up with Copics. The card base is a piece of Core'dinations Brown/Pink card stock that I sanded the edges, I sewed the layers down with a zig zag stitch. A couple of punches from an extra large Martha Stewart punched leaves and some white flowers that I colored with Copics and put button centers on. Simple but I love these images that are also the sentiments - fun and cute.

Copic colors used -


Make sure to pop over to the High Hopes Stamps website HERE and see all the great things to play with.

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and


3 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

So pretty!!! Love the bright colours and flowers!! Awesome card!!

Cheri Burry said...

This card just screams Spring and I love the flowers! Now if Mother Nature would hear that scream we'd be good LOL!

Carol Dee said...

Spring is in the air! Not soon enough!!! Pretty card. Happy thought