Wednesday, April 11, 2018

High Hopes Stamps - Wizarding Gnomes

Howdy -

Another little bit of Magic from High Hopes Stamps new release - This one this week is "Wizarding Gnome" he is so cute!


He is cute right? I colored with my Copics (colors below) I then found an old piece of pattern paper from  Scribble Scrabble that I sewed down to a cream colored card stock mat. I added some Ranger Stickles to the crystal ball, the stars and then decided that the paper needed some "magic" too and added lots of stickles to the circles of the pattern paper. My sentiment is also new from High Hopes "Make a Wish".

Fun card for a birthday don't you think?

Copic colors used -


These new magical day image are just fun to play with! Make sure to visit the website and see all the new fun and then surf around and see just how many fabulous images High Hopes has to offer! I am sure you will fill a cart up real fast! There is just so much to fall in love with!

Have a blessed day -


No comments: